Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This year, why not serve a new kind of holiday dressing? Our Popcorn Dressing is made with popped popcorn to give it a unique and tasty flavor. Besides, adding popcorn to your dressing is a sure way to start a conversation at the table!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread or corn muffins (see Note)
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
Ready-made cornbread or muffins can be found in the bakery section of your supermarket, or you can start from scratch and use your favorite cornbread recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 426
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 7.2g 14 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 937mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!