Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This year, why not serve a new kind of holiday dressing? Our Popcorn Dressing is made with popped popcorn to give it a unique and tasty flavor. Besides, adding popcorn to your dressing is a sure way to start a conversation at the table!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread or corn muffins (see Note)
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
Ready-made cornbread or muffins can be found in the bakery section of your supermarket, or you can start from scratch and use your favorite cornbread recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 426
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 7.2g 14 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 937mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!