Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a good make-ahead holiday potato dish? Then our tasty Potato Cheese Casserole is the perfect company potato recipe for those busy times before Thanksgiving and Christmas.
What You'll Need
- 4 Idaho Russet potatoes
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 medium-sized onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough salted water to cover, and bring to a boil; boil gently for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Let potatoes cool, peel them, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup and milk, stirring well.
- Arrange half the potatoes in bottom of a greased 2-quart casserole dish; arrange half the sliced onions on top and sprinkle half the Cheddar cheese over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the soup mixture over potatoes. Repeat layers and pour remaining soup mixture over top; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!