Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Quick Parmesan Couscous
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need to whip up a side dish recipe in a flash? Our Quick Parmesan Couscous recipe will be ready in no time! Using just a few simple ingredients with easy-to-prepare instructions, you'll complete your dinner menu with a flourish. Dinner is always so much more impressive when you've got some homemade sides to accompany the main course. This couscous recipe will give you just that!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package plain couscous, uncooked (see note)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Bring chicken broth and butter to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients. Fluff couscous with a fork. Serve immediately.
Couscous is a tiny pasta made from coarsely ground semolina wheat. It makes a great alternative to rice, and cooks almost instantly. Look for it in the rice section of your supermarket.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Love stuffed chicken breast recipes? So do we! It's a way to take that boring old chicken dinner and put a creative spin on it. Like our Cheesy Stuffed Herb Chicken! After butterflying the breasts, we stuff them full of cheese and spinach for a flavor-packed dinner the whole family will love!