Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Rice Nut Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want a special dressing for the holidays? It doesn't have to be served instead of the traditional favorite bread dressing. Why not surprise and delight your family by putting Rice Nut Dressing on the table, too?!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups cooked white rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 1 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, saute onion and celery in butter until crisp-tender. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Turn into prepared casserole dish, and cover.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through.
You can vary this by using chopped pecans instead of walnuts and adding some sliced mushrooms.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 483mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!