Rice 'n' Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This casserole side dish comes together easily and then is baked off into creamy cheesy perfection. Rice 'n' Broccoli Bake is a dish you won't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) container processed cheese spread
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-friend onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; mix well until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle onions evenly over the top; bake 5 to 10 more minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 237
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 691mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %