We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the main dish; we'll just eat these roasted potatoes as our whole meal! These little guys are simple, an easy clean-up, and ALWAYS a hit. You've got make because you're gonna love 'em!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium baking potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
- Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
- Mushroom Rice Bake
- Mashed Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Hash Browns
- Bubble and Squeak
- Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More
- Old-Fashioned Potato Pancakes
- Irish Potatoes
- German Sauerkraut Potato Balls