Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh herbs add flavor to any recipe, and our holiday-festive Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are proof of that! Whenever company is coming, for a Thanksgiving feast or Christmas entertaining or anytime at all, these easy potatoes are always a crowd-pleaser.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except parsley; mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, and bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
If you have fresh rosemary on hand, you can replace the dried with 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary. Remember, any time you replace dried herbs with fresh, it takes 1 tablespoon of a fresh herb to replace 1 teaspoon dried.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 243
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 357mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %