Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sensational Sausage Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crispy on the outside and super moist on the inside, this Sensational Sausage Stuffing is a Thanksgiving dinner must-have. Once your guests get a taste of this flavor-packed stuffing, they're definitely going to want a second spoonful!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package cubed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 pound pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups hot chicken or turkey broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onion, celery, and carrot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing cubes, sausage, sauteed vegetables, pepper, and broth; mix gently until thoroughly combined. Spoon stuffing into baking dish.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Looking for more stuffing recipes to try this holiday season? Click here to check out our collection of Shortcut Homemade Stuffing Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 374
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,031mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.