Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Southern Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a timeless Southern recipe to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day, then you have to try our Southern Potato Bake. Dish up hearty portions of this hot and hearty potato casserole and enjoy it with the whole family as you remember a man who helped make our nation a better place.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 stick butter, melted, divided
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen southern-style hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, and 1/2 stick butter; mix well. Stir in hash browns, salt, and pepper; pour into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine corn flakes and remaining butter; mix well. Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
Check This Out!
- Southern-style sides bring so much comfort and flavor to most any meal. Why not also try our Golden Grits Casserole for another tasty option, y'all!
- Let's have more potatos! Make our Better Cheddar Potato Bake or our Parmesan Smashed Potatoes.
- For the ultimate Southern dessert, make our Southern Peach Cobbler!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.