We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you have the grill going, why not grill your potatoes? That's right potatoes! We do meats, poultry, and even fish on the grill, so why not potatoes, too?!
What You'll Need
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Put the potatoes in a large pot, add enough salted water to cover, and boil until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all the basting sauce ingredients: the butter, spicy mustard, sugar, seasoned salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Drain potatoes, let cool, and peel if desired. Cut potatoes into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Brush generously with sauce.
- Grill over hot coals, turning once, until deep golden brown on both sides.
To make turning the potatoes a little easier, I like to put them in a greased hinged grill basket.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.