Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to turn plain baked potatoes into company fancy baked potatoes? This mouthwatering easy recipe for stuffed baked potatoes is loaded with rich, creaminess and good taste!
What You'll Need
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce them several times with a fork. Bake 1 hour, or until fork-tender; leave oven on.
- Slice about 1/2 inch off top of each potato and scoop out pulp, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick potato shell; place pulp in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, sour cream, butter, onion powder, salt, and pepper; beat until smooth. Spoon mixture into potato shells and sprinkle tops lightly with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown on top. Serve immediately.
- ADD EVEN MORE FLAVOR...by mixing in some cheese, bacon, or chives before filling the shells.
- We've got even more great stuffed recipes, too, like our Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage.
- If you loved this recipe, you'll wanna make sure you check out our recipe for Loaded Baked Potato Casserole.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).