We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a different take on a beloved side dish, try these fresh Summer Potatoes. The mix of spices pairs perfectly with almost any meal!
What You'll Need
- 8 to 10 large baking potatoes
- 1 head fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves (or 1 tablespoon dried)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1-inch squares. Coat a 9 x 13" baking dish with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place cut potatoes in dish. Add remaining ingredients, except rosemary leaves. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix rosemary leaves into potatoes and cook them for 15 to 20 minutes more.
This is great served with grilled meats and fish. You can also use fresh thyme, tarragon or oregano instead of rosemary for a different taste treat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!