Sweet Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Sweet Noodle Pudding is a sweeter take on your favorite egg noodle casserole. From the sweet center to the crunchy corn flake topping, you'll love this easy side dish recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup granulated sugar until fluffy. Add sour cream, cottage cheese, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and salt; beat until well mixed. Stir in the noodles and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cornflakes, brown sugar, and remaining granulated sugar. Sprinkle evenly over top of noodle mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until set in center.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.