Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sweet Potato Puff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple sweet potato casserole gets its name from the fluffy texture that comes from having whipped egg whites folded in. Our Sweet Potato Puff is a hit no matter when it's served!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes (about 4 medium-sized potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whip the cooked potatoes with the butter, milk, sugar, and pepper. Beat in the egg yolks.
- In a small bowl, whip the egg whites with the salt until stiff; fold into the potato mixture.
- Place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
This is best served right from the oven.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 163
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 80mg 27 %
- Sodium 318mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.