Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Vegetable Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Using precut vegetables from a package or a salad bar certainly cuts down on preparation time and waste...and it's easy, too!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 (8-ounce) pound of thin, angle-cut slices of any one or combination of these: broccoli florets, celery, scallions, mushrooms, carrots, red bell peppers
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the vegetables and saut for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the rice and saut for another 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and stir fry until the rice is well-coated (evenly brown).
- Add the broth and pepper, remove from the heat, and serve.
- For fried rice with a "zip", add some hot mustard or a dash of hot pepper sauce. Then it's almost like Szechuan style fried rice.
- Complete the meal by making our Egg Drop Soup!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!