Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Vermont Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can put a taste of New England on our dinner tables, then sit back and watch for the smiles.
What You'll Need
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters or sixths
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place potatoes in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; toss with potatoes to coat well.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour. Stir and continue baking an additional 1/2 hour, until glazed.
- Stir when removed from oven, then serve.
If you don't have real Vermont maple syrup, you can use maple-flavored pancake syrup. But boy, oh boy, there's nothing in the world like real maple syrup.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 392mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.