Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Better Cheddar Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you’re looking for side dish that will elevate any meal, this should be your go to recipe. It’s got everything we love about creamy mashed potatoes, plus it’s loaded with a layer of cheesy goodness. Think of this as your secret weapon when you really want to impress your whole family.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/3 cup flaxseed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Want to learn how to make this potato recipe? Head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- For more easy dinner recipes from Easy Home Meals, try our Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, our Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner, or our Farmhouse Tortellini Skillet!
- Want something sweet? Try our Waffle Cheesecake Supreme, or our Strawberry Patch Waffle Milkshake.
- For more potato recipes, try our Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes, our German Potato Dumplings, or our Classic Mashed Potatoes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"