Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Picnic Waffle Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're super excited about this new, summer-friendly way to chow down on waffle fries! Try our Loaded Picnic Waffle Fries at your next family cookout. Since you can make them on an outdoor grill in an aluminum pan, clean-up is a breeze. With fun, cheesy flavors for the whole family and zero hassle, your warm weather dining menu has never tasted better.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen seasoned waffle cut fries
- 1 (9.6-ounce) package frozen fully cooked pork sausage links
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
To learn how to make this fantastic dish, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Don’t have time to heat the grill? Just bake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes or until fries are crispy, then follow the instructions above and enjoy.
- Looking for more meals with easy shortcuts? Try our All-in-One Quinoa Bowl, our Italian-Garden Flatbread, or our Broccoli Cheddar Casserole.
- For more sweet summer favorites, try our Chocolate Garden Pie, our Frozen Margarita Pie, or our No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!