Onion Ring Cheesy Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With all the holiday entertaining in the weeks ahead, you’re going to need a super-easy side dish that’s just as fitting with a slow-roasted prime rib, as it is with an herb-rubbed turkey breast. Well, this is it. We think of this as a one-size-fits-all go-along that is simple enough to be weeknight friendly, yet special enough for when you set the table with your fancy dishes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dried
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package frozen onion rings
What to Do
To learn how to make this fantastic recipe, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- For more potato recipes, try our Better Cheddar Potato Bake, our Parmesan Smashed Potatoes, or our Rustic Homestyle Potatoes.
- Need more casserole recipes? Make our Amish Country Casserole, our Chicken Ranch Casserole, or our Pulled Pork Casserole!
- Want more onions? Try our French Onion Soup or our Creamy Baked Onions.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.