Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough salted water to cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain water; mash potatoes and allow to cool.
- In a skillet, heat oil; saute onion until tender. Add onion, matzo meal, salt, and paper to potatoes; remash them.
- Roll potato mixture into balls with your hands and place them on prepared cookie sheets; brush them with egg yolk. Bake about 45 minutes, until crusty golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!