Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You're going to love our recipe for Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding so much, you're going to have a hard time deciding whether to serve this easy pudding recipe as a salad or dessert. Creamy, fruity, and filled with mini marshmallows...how can you go wrong?
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca (see Note)
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, tapioca, milk, and egg; let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and let cool 20 minutes. Gently stir in oranges, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- Pour into a serving bowl or individual dessert bowls and chill at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Just so you know, any type of tapioca, including instant, works well in this easy no-bake dessert!
- For more no-bake desserts, try our Lemon Refrigerator Bites, our Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites, or our Peach Cream Pie.
- Want more pudding favorites? Try our Silky Rice Pudding, or our Very Banana Pudding, or our Chocolate Cookie Pudding!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.