The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You're going to love our recipe for Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding so much, you're going to have a hard time deciding whether to serve this easy pudding recipe as a salad or dessert. Creamy, fruity, and filled with mini marshmallows...how can you go wrong?
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca (see Note)
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, tapioca, milk, and egg; let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and let cool 20 minutes. Gently stir in oranges, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- Pour into a serving bowl or individual dessert bowls and chill at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Just so you know, any type of tapioca, including instant, works well in this easy no-bake dessert!
- For more no-bake desserts, try our Lemon Refrigerator Bites, our Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites, or our Peach Cream Pie.
- Want more pudding favorites? Try our Silky Rice Pudding, or our Very Banana Pudding, or our Chocolate Cookie Pudding!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!