The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let bottom-of-the-fruit-bin apples go bad! Instead, make our ultra-easy Apple Pudding recipe. This Apple Pudding is like a really moist cake, with the added bonus of crunchy nuts - delish!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 5 large apples, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, almonds, or walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl, cream softened butter until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar; beat in eggs, one at time. Stir in dry ingredients and milk alternately. Stir in chopped apples and nuts. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares or spoon into bowls and top with whipped cream or ice cream.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 252mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!