Baked Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Rice Pudding is a New England tradition that's easy to make and even easier to love! Add in some raisins, and you've added another level of texture and sweetness to this simple dessert casserole.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup honey or sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the rice, milk, and honey. Add the eggs, then stir in the raisins.
- Place the mixture in a well-greased 2-quart baking dish and bake for about 1 hour, or until golden. Cool before serving.
- For an extra-special touch, top your baked rice pudding with some cream!
- If you like this rice pudding recipe, you're gonna want to check out some of the other recipes in our collection of Our Best Rice Pudding Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!