The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Banana Pudding Dream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy-dreamy version of banana pudding is easily going to become a new favorite! Our Banana Pudding Dream is decadently delicious and so easy to throw together. Since there's no baking involved, it can be made ahead of time or as a last-minute dessert. Bring it to your next family get-together or potluck and you'll receive lots of compliments!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package vanilla wafers, broken into pieces, divided
- 3 (4-serving size) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 5 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Reserve 1/2 cup vanilla wafer pieces; place remaining wafer pieces in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and thickened. Add half the whipped topping (about 2-1/2 cups) and sour cream; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine bananas and lemon juice; toss until evenly coated, then drain.
- Spread half the pudding mixture evenly over wafers. Arrange banana slices over pudding mixture. Evenly spread with remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with reserved 1/2 cup wafers over pudding. Dollop with remaining whipped topping.
- Go ahead and garnish with extra banana slices for a nice finishing touch!
- For more banana-licious recipes, try our "Banana Bread" Bread Pudding and for something really fun, you have to whip up our Banana Bungalow!
- Check out these "cream" of the crop recipes! You'll love our Cold Fudge Cake and our Dreamy Creamy Pudding always goes down smooth!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more no bake desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 406mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.