The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Blueberry Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh blueberries add sparkle to our homemade easy recipe for Blueberry Bread Pudding. This delectable dessert recipe comes packed with the extra benefits of antioxidant-rich fresh blueberries. And of course, it tastes absolutely amazing!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups French bread, cut into 2-inch squares, keeping crusts on
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add bread cubes. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Add blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with bits of butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until the custard is set. Let pudding cool 15 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 675
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 140mg 47 %
- Sodium 944mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 120g 40 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.