Blueberry Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh blueberries add sparkle to our homemade easy recipe for Blueberry Bread Pudding. This delectable dessert recipe comes packed with the extra benefits of antioxidant-rich fresh blueberries.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups French bread, cut into 2-inch squares, keeping crusts on
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add bread cubes. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Add blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with bits of butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until the custard is set. Let pudding cool 15 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature.
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 675
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 140mg 47 %
- Sodium 944mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 120g 40 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!