Bourbon-Pecan Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rice pudding recipe is full of fall flavors. Our slow-cooked, Bourbon-Pecan Rice Pudding is loaded with fall favorites like, dried cranberries, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, and more. Adults will love this dessert!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Coat a 3- to 3-/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except pecans, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours, or until liquid is mostly absorbed. Stir before serving, and sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm or chilled.
Be sure to use only cooked, long-grain, white rice in this recipe. Cooked instant rice will break down during the long cooking time, causing a mushy texture.