The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Bread Box Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hate to throw away those stale muffins or donuts and that old bread? Well, now you don't have to. Serve our Bread Box Pudding hot or cold, with ice cream or whipped cream, and you'll turn guilt into glad.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cubed day-old bread
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled leftover doughnuts, Danish, muffins, or cookies
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until set. Serve warm or chilled, plain or with whipped topping or ice cream.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 443
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 241mg 80 %
- Sodium 411mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!