The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you love chocolate? Do you love coffee? You'll love this pudding twist on the popular Italian coffee drink cappuccino!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine milk and coffee granules. Add pudding mix and beat with a whisk 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons pudding in a medium bowl and divide the remaining pudding among 4 coffee cups or 4 individual glass dessert dishes.
- In a medium bowl, mix whipped topping with reserved pudding; spoon topping mixture over individual servings of pudding. Sprinkle each with cinnamon, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.