The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Caramel Vanilla Pudding Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk up plain old pudding with the unexpected...it's a no-fuss fancy that tastes like "puddin' on the Ritz"!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves, drained
- 1 (6-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared according to the package directions
- 1/4 cup sugar
What to Do
- Place each apricot half cut side down in bottom of 6 to 8 individual dessert bowls. Divide pudding equally over apricot halves.
- In a small saucepan, melt sugar over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, or until light brown and caramelized. Spoon evenly over pudding.
- Cover and chill overnight before serving.
You could really serve this after it chills completely, but it's best eaten the day after it's made so that the caramelized sugar has turned into a rich caramel sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!