The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Taste this Chocolate Mousse recipe and you will never make mousse from a mix again! This Chocolate Mousse that we discovered on our location shoot in Edmonton, Canada, is a special occasion recipe your family and friends will request every day.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon warm water
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- Place heavy cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the chocolate.
- In a cup, dissolve the instant coffee in the water then gently fold into the chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
For an extra-special way to serve this, spoon into individual serving cups and top with some additional whipped cream. Place the cups on plates and garnish with your favorite raspberry sauce and fresh fruit.
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Café de Ville
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!