The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Creamy Pumpkin Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a lighter way to enjoy the flavors of Fall, try our Creamy Pumpkin Mousse! This mousse has just the right amount of spiced pumpkin flavoring and creamy texture to satisfy your sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pumpkin, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly blended then spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert glasses. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
If you enjoyed this easy pumpkin dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!