The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Donut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 12 glazed doughnuts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, the cinnamon, and salt. Stir in raisins and doughnut cubes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Pour mixture into casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 additional minutes, or until set in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining vanilla, until smooth. Pour over bread pudding and serve.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 438
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 319mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.