The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Donut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 12 glazed doughnuts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, the cinnamon, and salt. Stir in raisins and doughnut cubes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Pour mixture into casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 additional minutes, or until set in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining vanilla, until smooth. Pour over bread pudding and serve.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 438
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 319mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.