Dreamy Creamy Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Orange creamsicle is a classic flavor that we just keep on coming back to, especially when it comes to this Dreamy Creamy Pudding! It's one of our favorite summertime desserts - but we're reaching for it all year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in cold water and let sit 5 minutes. Beat in dry pudding mix until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat heavy cream, reserved 1 tablespoon pudding mix, the confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/2 of whipped cream into gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Divide 1/2 of pudding mixture into 6 parfait glasses or a serving bowl. Layer evenly with remaining whipped cream, and top with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- For an extra summery look, garnish your parfaits with fresh mint and orange slices!
- If you like this recipe, then you should also check out our recipe for Orange Cream Bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that