The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Easy Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Lemon Mousse is the lemon dessert you've been looking for! The silky, sweet, and luxurious mousse dessert is exactly what you need when you're looking for something light and guilt-free. One of the easiest lemon desserts out there, this is sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat together until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For an extra special treat, top this yummy lemon dessert with blackberries and mint!
- If you're looking for a change, try using lime juice and lime extract instead of lemon. Topped with berries it's a lemon- or lime-berry mousse. Served with plain cake, it's a fancy-looking (and fancy-tasting) mousse cake.
- But if you're looking for real mousse dessert perfection, be sure to try out our Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups!