The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Easy Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Lemon Mousse is the lemon dessert you've been looking for! The silky, sweet, and luxurious mousse dessert is exactly what you need when you're looking for something light and guilt-free. One of the easiest lemon desserts out there, this is sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat together until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For an extra special treat, top this yummy lemon dessert with blackberries and mint!
- If you're looking for a change, try using lime juice and lime extract instead of lemon. Topped with berries it's a lemon- or lime-berry mousse. Served with plain cake, it's a fancy-looking (and fancy-tasting) mousse cake.
- But if you're looking for real mousse dessert perfection, be sure to try out our Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!