Fabulous Fruit Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
This fruit-filled bread pudding is absolutely fabulous! That's why we call it our Fabulous Fruit Bread Pudding. Fresh apple and peach flavor are complemented by the flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and sticky-sweet salted caramel.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf cinnamon raisin bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup salted caramel topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add sugar mixture. Add bread, apples, peaches, condensed milk, eggs, milk, half-and-half, and vanilla; stir until combined. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven. While hot, using a fork, poke holes in bread pudding and pour salted caramel over the top. Serve warm, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 339
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 80mg 27 %
- Sodium 135mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!