The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Wake up your senses with a pudding that's as bright as it's tart! One taste of our Lemon Pudding and you'll be puckering your lips, but only long enough until you can get a second taste in!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk milk and egg yolks; gradually stir into saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture thickens and is bubbling, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, butter, and lemon zest. Spoon into individual serving dishes or 1 large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding, and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
- If you'd like, garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping, a raspberry, and a mint leaf.
- Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!