The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Maple Walnut Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When I was growing up, one of my favorite flavors of ice cream was maple walnut. Now it's one of my favorite flavors of mousse!
What You'll Need
- 1 envelope (0.25 ounces) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Stir in the maple syrup, then cover and chill for about 1-1/2 hours, or until thickened but not set.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream for 4 to 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Fold the cream into the gelatin mixture, then add the walnuts and continue to fold until well combined.
- Spoon into a large serving bowl or individual parfait glasses and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Wanna get a little nutty? Top each serving with some additional chopped walnuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!