The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave PB&J Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
The only thing missing from this warm, ooey, gooey take on a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a nice, tall glass of milk. The best part, it only takes a minute to whip up!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup cubed bread (any kind, about 2 slices)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter chips
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
What to Do
- Place bread in a small microwaveable bowl. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over bread and stir gently to combine. Place jam on top.
- Microwave 1 minute, or until liquid is set in center. Serve warm.