The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
No-Bake Banana Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be easier than this no-fuss version of a Southern favorite? No-Bake Banana Pudding is an easy dessert recipe that's full of sweet flavors from the sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla pudding!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 (11-ounce) packages vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 to 5 bananas, sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low, blend sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, and water about 1 minute. Refrigerate 10 minutes, or until firm.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the pudding into the whipped cream.
- Place a layer of vanilla wafer cookies along the bottom of a 2-quart serving dish. Cover each wafer with a banana slice. Evenly spread half the pudding mixture over the bananas. Continue alternating layers, ending with the pudding.
- Crush several wafer cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, and sprinkle them on top. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 748
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43g 67 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 110 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 111mg 37 %
- Sodium 326mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 85g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.