The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Panna cotta is a chilled Italian-style dessert with a custard consistency. It may have a fancy name but this panna cotta recipe is easy as can be! Serve it when you want to impress, and you're sure to be on the receiving end of loads of raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand until gelatin is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar has dissolved. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
- Remove mixture from heat, add softened gelatin mixture, and stir to completely dissolve gelatin.
- Strain hot mixture into a large glass bowl then carefully pour or spoon mixture into custard cups. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!