Peanut Butter Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a jar of peanut butter in the pantry? Well, mix it with some instant vanilla pudding and milk and get ready for the best darn homemade Peanut Butter Pudding ever. Your gang will go "nuts" over this one, and cause it only takes 3 ingredients, so will you.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and whisk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into serving dishes, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping just before serving.
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 466
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 9.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 451mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 15 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you remember eating square pizza for lunch when you were back in school? We do! We're bringing back those memories one slice at a time with our recipe for School Lunch Square Pizza. Our version has a super crispy crust with lots of cheesy yumminess!