The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a festive look to your dessert table with these mini-sized Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters! The miniature candy canes and flavored peppermint mocha coffee creamer make 'em party presentable and holiday flavorful!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- 10 small candy canes, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In a small resealable plastic bag, finely crush 4 candy canes.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute crushed candy canes, reserving a little for topping. Spoon a layer of vanilla pudding over crushed candy and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crushed candy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish each with a whole candy cane just before serving.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!