The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try Strawberry Mousse for a change-of-pace easy dessert. You've probably had chocolate mousse, but strawberry? Either way, you'll thank us!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4-serving size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed, with syrup reserved
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, combine boiling water and gelatin, stirring until gelatin has dissolved. Add reserved strawberry syrup and cold water; mix well. Stir in strawberries and whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Pour gelatin mixture into lined pan and chill overnight or at least 8 hours, or until firm.
- Invert onto a platter and remove plastic wrap. Slice and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Garnish this with whipped cream and fresh strawberries! You can even drizzle chocolate syrup over serving plates then place a slice of mousse on top, to make it a little fancy! Plus, if you prefer, you can freeze this for a cool, frozen mousse treat.
- For more fun with strawberries, try our Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake, our Easy Strawberry Pie, or our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars.
- If you love this strawberry mousse, you'll love our Easy Lemon Mousse, our Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups, or these Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies!