White Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only is our White Chocolate Mousse quick and easy to make, but it's a great dessert to serve when you've got company coming over too. It's a sweet and elegant treat that's really impressive!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) package white chocolate baking bars
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream, divided
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine baking bars and 1/2 cup heavy cream over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and remaining cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold white chocolate mixture into whipped cream until blended; do not stir.
- Place a few raspberries into 6 dessert glasses. Equally spoon mousse over raspberries, then top with a few more raspberries. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you like this mousse recipe, then you should check out our Raspberry-Kissed Chocolate Mousse too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 420
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 36g 55 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 108 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 44mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!