We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The gang is sure to gather 'round the grill when they get a whiff of the smoky aromas from the tasty homemade Aztec Rub you've flavored their food with. Give this a try and get ready for raves.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup crushed cumin seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh or bottled garlic
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon kosher (coarse) salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Makes 1/2 cup.
Cover and refrigerate any unused rub for future use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.