The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
Easy Cajun Seasoning Blend
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Spice up any dish with this Cajun Seasoning Blend! It's so easy to make, you'll wonder why you didn't start using it sooner!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
- Brush on chicken, beef, seafood or potatoes cooked on the grill or in the oven; sprinkle a few teaspoons into gumbos and stews or on cooked veggies.
- Store extra in a tightly covered jar.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.