We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you get tired of plain chicken, broiled fish or beef, add this yummy "Everything" Sauce to change up your everyday recipes! You can even put it on pasta, rice or potatoes!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound finely diced kielbasa-type sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
What to Do
- In a large frying pan, lightly saute all ingredients over medium heat. When mixture begins to brown, remove from heat and drain off the fat.
- Serve with broiled fish, chicken, beef, veal, pork, pasta, rice, mashed potatoes or add to an omelet.
For a nice change, add extra ingredients to the sauce -- tarragon for fish, basil or oregano for pasta, or maybe a little hot sauce. Everything goes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 29 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 723mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.