We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a fast and authentic guacamole recipe? We've got it right here for you! Our Fast Guacamole takes less than five minutes to make, and it's super easy! Mash up some avocadoes, add in some seasonings, mix it up, and you're good to go! Whether you're enjoying it as a snack, or need a last minute dip idea for your get-together, our Fast Guacamole will quickly become a go-to favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 ripe avocados, cut in half, pitted, and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place avocados in large bowl and mash with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined. The more you smash this, the smoother the guacamole.
- Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- To help prevent this from turning black, make sure you cover it with plastic wrap and press the plastic wrap down so it sticks to the guacamole. This reduces exposure to air which helps keep it nice and green.
- Guacamole is a great dip for a wide variety of things! You can dip your favorite veggies or chips, or even slather it on some toast, which is pretty trendy right now!
- For more authentic guacamole recipes, try our Chunky Guacamole and this 5-star fan-favorite Quick Guacamole! Plus, if you want to change up your breakfast menu, try our Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more scrumptious appetizer recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!