Fresh Chunky Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 cups
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup per serving
- 5 Min
Jarred salsa is good in a pinch, but if you have just a bit of time, there's nothing like a homemade Fresh Chunky Salsa. Everyone knows fresh salsa is great with chips, but it also makes a great topping for hamburgers, hot dogs, or just about anything else. Make it for your next get-together and watch them make it disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topping for chicken or fish for that fresh and tangy punch!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.