We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garlic Butter is always a handy sauce to have around. Whether you're looking to make instant garlic bread or you want to add an extra-special touch to some veggies or the main course, this recipe for garlic butter truly is your secret recipe in the kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
This homemade garlic butter recipe is one of our favorites! Click here to view a whole collection of homemade butters and spreads!